About us
About us History Strategy People Leadership
Our business
Our business License map Production Development and Projects
Development and Projects Balder Future
Exploration Research & development Commercial and business development Suppliers
Sustainability
Sustainability Safety Environment
Environment Climate Energy efficiency Biodiversity
Social
Social Local value creation Corporate Social Responsibility People, training, and diversity
Governance
Governance Sustainable supply chain Business integrity Control & improvement Code of ethics & whistleblowing
Investor News & Media
News & Media Media library News archive Press Releases Publications Policies
Careers Contact
Text size change icon

To change text size:

PC: Hold down the Ctrl key and press "+" to increase or "-" to decrease.

Mac: Hold down the Cmd (Command) key and press "+" to increase or "-" to decrease.

NO
Goliat will be the first oil field to come on stream in the Barents Sea.

30 October 2014

Eni Norge awards service contract to Eureka

Eni Norge awards a contract to Eureka for services related to the Goliat platform.

Eureka shall provide support to Eni Norge regarding service, overhaul and repair of pumps and related equipment, including but not limited to the following services:

• Installation, commissioning and start-up assistance
• On-site services
• Onshore services
• Spare parts
• Training

The agreement is valid for three years with an option for two plus two year’s extension period. Eureka Pumps AS is a Norwegian pump supplier with more than 35 years of experience in the oil and gas industry. The headquarters is located in Oslo, and the company also has offices in Kristiansund and in Tanager outside Stavanger.

About Goliat
Goliat will be the first oil field to come on stream in the Barents Sea. The field will be developed with a FPSO – a floating production, storage and off-loading platform. Eni Norge is operator for the field and has a 65 percent owner share. Statoil is partner and owns the remaining 35 percent.