We are Vår Energi
Vår Energi is founded on more than 50 years of operations on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS), a robust and diversified asset portfolio with ongoing development projects centred around hubs, and a strong exploration track record. With more than 1 000 employees and equity stakes in 39 producing fields, Vår Energi produced net 220 kboepd of oil and gas in 2022.
We are a leading independent upstream oil and gas company on the NCS:
- Material and diversified production base
- Maximising value creation with hub centered strategy
- World class capabilities, with tangible growth and track record
- Credible path to net zero scope 1 and 2 by 2030
- Material cash flow generation and Investment grade balance sheet supporting attractive and resilient distributions.