We cooperate closely with our contractors and Vår Energi’s contractors and business partners play a key role in executing safe operations and delivering high quality products and services.
Competence matrix for technical contractors
All service personnel travelling offshore to our assets need the following competence requirements:
- Basic Safety Training according to NOROG002
- Approved Health certificate for offshore
- Vår Energi Safety Training (VEST) (Trainingportal)
- Fall Protection Basic NOROG113 (competence requirement for personnel working above 180cm)
All personnel working offshore on 2 – 4 fixed rotations to a Vår Energi asset is expected to have the addition competence:
- Scaffolding user course (Trainingportal MTP-057)
- Falling objects – prevention (Trainingportal DOM-001)
Register to Magnet JQS
We invite qualified suppliers to bid for provision of goods and/or services. For prequalification purposes, Vår Energi use Magnet JQS, and urge existing and prospective suppliers to maintain an updated profile.
Vår Energi has implemented a new source to contract and supplier relationship management solution: Ivalua. This means that from January 2023:
- All contractors to Vår Energi must register or update their company profile in Ivalua.
- All strategic tender processes will be in Ivalua and tenders are to be submitted through Ivalua.
- Ivalua offers communication channels which are preferred – both for general requests and requests related to tenders and contracts.
- Through use of change requests contractors are expected to continuously update their company information. This is to ensure that Vår Energi at all times have the correct contractor and contacts information.
- Contractors can upload documents to their company profile (i.e. ISO certifications, Compliance Declaration Form, Confidentiality Agreement etc.)
- Overview of ongoing tenders, you as a contractor is invited to, is available.
- Contracts and related documents will be stored and available in Ivalua.
Terms and conditions for spot PO
Vår Energi’s standard terms and conditions for Spot PO’s (rev Jan 2023)
Code of ethics
Vår Energi applies a high standard of corporate governance. Our aim is to make ethical, responsible and profitable decisions and act accordingly. Our main priority is the health and safety of our employees and contractors. We expect all relevant business partners to comply with our compliance policy.
Compliance Declaration Form
All enterprises (Contractors and subcontractors) that perform any work for Vår Energi shall make itself acquainted and comply with Vår Energi`s compliance requirements. In addition, the Individual Confidential Agreement should be signed when requested by Vår Energi.
Vår Energi has a clear commitment to the United Nations’ guiding principles such as Business on Human Rights (UNGP), the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Global Compact.
Taking social responsibility in Vår Energi means respecting people and human rights, ensuring a high safety standard and safeguarding the environment.
Vår Energi Sustainability Policy
Inside Information webinar
Mandatory training for everyone working for or on behalf of Vår Energi that may get or have access to sensitive information. This includes, but are not limited to, contractor personnel working on Company premises.
Inside information training video
Instructions for goods deliveries and contact details
Please contact our transport provider for transportation of goods that are ordered EXW or FCA to Vår Energi location:
- Jas Worldwide Norway AS, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Goods related to Ringhorne and Balder are to be delivered to our supply base Norsea Base Dusavik, Building 52 – Notberget 25, 4029 Stavanger.
- Goods related to Goliat are to be delivered to Norsea Polarbase, Havneveien 50, 9610 Rypefjord.
Each item/goods shall be clearly marked with Vår Energi material number from our order. If this is not included, goods may be rejected and returned at the supplier’s expense
The following documents shall accompany the delivery:
- Consignment note shall include Vår Energi Spot PO/Call Off number and installation
- For dangerous goods: Required documents needed for the transportation and receipt at warehouse.
- For goods related to Goliat, Polar Base: Web delivery note, issued from Vår Energi, shall be included on the delivering of Goods.
Invoices from other transportation providers stating freight or customs clearance charges will not be accepted and will be returned without payment.
Product quality codes (goods related to Ringhorne, Balder and drilling operations)
Technical Documentation for materials delivered to Vår Energi shall be sent to email@example.com.
Practical information for offshore service
Practical information for offshore service (rev Nov-22)