Vår Energi’s suppliers and business partners play a key role in executing safe operations and delivering high quality products and services. We are committed to cooperate closely with our contractors and suppliers.
Keep your profile updated
We invite qualified suppliers to bid for provision of goods and/or services. For prequalification purposes, Vår Energi use Magnet JQS, and urge existing and prospective suppliers to maintain an updated profile.
Code of ethics
Vår Energi applies a high standard of corporate governance. Our aim is to make ethical, responsible and profitable decisions and act accordingly.
Our main priority is the health and safety of our employees and contractors. We expect all relevant business partners to comply with our compliance policy.
Vår Energi has a clear commitment to the United Nations’ guiding principles such as Business on Human Rights (UNGP), the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Global Compact.
Taking social responsibility in Vår Energi means respecting people and human rights, ensuring a high safety standard and safeguarding the environment.
Compliance Declaration Form
All enterprises (Contractors and subcontractors) that perform any work for Vår Energi shall make itself acquainted and comply with Vår Energi`s compliance requirements. In addition, the Individual Confidential Agreement should be signed when requested by Vår Energi.
Terms and conditions
Vår Energi’s standard terms and conditions for Spot Po’s are available for downloading below:
Practical information for offshore service
Instructions for goods deliveries and contact details
Please contact our transport provider for transportation of goods that are ordered EXW or FCA to Vår Energi location:
- Greencarrier Freight Services, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Goods related to Ringhorne and Balder are to be delivered to our supply base Norsea Base Dusavik, Building 52 – Notberget 25, 4029 Stavanger.
- Goods related to Goliat are to be delivered to Norsea Polarbase, Havneveien 50, 9610 Rypefjord.
Each item/goods shall be clearly marked with Vår Energi material number from our order. If this is not included, goods may be rejected and returned at the supplier’s expense
The following documents shall accompany the delivery:
- Consignment note shall include Vår Energi PO/Call Off number and installation
- For dangerous goods: Required documents needed for the transportation and receipt at warehouse.
- For goods related to Goliat, Polar Base: Web delivery note, issued from Vår Energi, shall be included on the delivering of Goods.
Invoices from other transportation providers stating freight or customs clearance charges will not be accepted and will be returned without payment.
Technical Documentation for materials delivered to Vår Energi shall be sent to email@example.com.