17 January 2023
Vår Energi ASA to host Capital Markets Update including Q4 and full year results 2022 on 16 February 2023
Vår Energi is pleased to invite investors, analysts and other stakeholders to a Capital Markets Update on 16 February 2023 at 10:00-14:00 (CET) in connection with the publication of the fourth quarter and full year results for 2022. The event will be held in central Oslo, with the alternative of joining digitally.
Vår Energi will provide an update on the company’s growth strategy and plan for delivering on its long-term goals.
- 07:00 Full year / Q4 2022 results and CMU presentation published
- 10:00 Presentations by CEO Torger Rød and CFO Stefano Pujatti, including Q&A
- 12:00 Lunch
- 12:45-13:55 Breakout sessions
- Session 1: Rune Oldervoll, EVP Exploration & Production and Atle Reinseth, EVP Project development & Supply chain management
- Session 2: Ingrid Sølvberg, EVP Technology, Drilling & Subsurface and Ove-André Årdal, SVP Commercial
- 14:00 End
The presentations will be held in English and transferred via live webcast. A recording will be made available through the company's website following the event.
Please register your interest and save the date here: https://pages.oiiku.com/f231f7fb3a58b5ca8dc855faf97a24894106f4badbe330006f66f61264be00b0
Ida Marie Fjellheim, VP, Investor Relations
Andreas Wulff, VP, Communication